Auction Terms & Conditions Buyer is totally responsible for any and all load out including personel, dollies, boxes, furniture pads, shrink wrap, bubble wrap and wrapping paper. Texmax will not provide any materials for packing or moving. Texmax associates will not help with moving, packing, loading or anything but checking out your purchases. Texmax will not transport any purchases from on-site auctions to our ware house for pick up at a later date. Any items paid for and not picked up on time will be considered forfeited without refund. Buyers agree to abide by all auction terms and execute payment as agreed. You may contact Texmax for more information regarding dimesions, extimated weight, and amount of movers to safely tranport any items.
The credit card you register with will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. If you wish to become a cash buyer you must notify us BEFORE the auction closes. Once your credit card has been charged we will not refund it so that you can pay cash. We will however set you up as a cash buyer for future auctions.
Buyer is responsible for timely removal of items with no assistance from TexMAX Auctions, LLC, or its associates.
1. State driver's license or ID card is required to register. Must be 18 years or older to register.
2. Buyer premium shall be 18% for credit and debit cards and 15% for cash. Buyer premium shall be added to the hammer price and that sum shall be the taxable amount.
3. Payment is due at the conclusion of the auction and the card you register with will be charged. Methods of payment are AMX, VISA, Discover or MC. Cash will still be accepted, please contact us to exercise that option.
4. Tax will be 8.25% unless auction location tax rates differ.
5. All items sold "As Is Where Is" with no guarantees or warranties.
6. Auction staff reserves the right to bid and buy any auction items.
7. Auctioneer and auction team are agents for the seller and will conduct business in his/her best interest.
8. Auction staff is not responsible for load out or providing any equipment for same.
9. Buyers agree not to dispute any credit card charges.
10. No buyers shall trade any items on the auction premises.
11. Any items not picked up by the last day of Pick-Up shall be considered forfeited with NO REFUND.
12. All items must be picked up from the auction location or shipped.
Items that are eligible for shipping will be taken to UPS Store 6284 within 5 days of the auction. UPS will contact you to arrange payment and shipping for your items. PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on needing your items shipped notify us via "notes to auctioneer" section that appears when you register to bid, or by phone. 281.380.3008
Our preferred shipping vendor is:
Auctioneer(s) are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and participate in a recovery fund administered by the department. Any compliments or unresolved complaints should be directed to PO Box 12157 Austin, TX 78711 - 512.463.2906
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms